Saturday 1 September 2012

Creative little number

Hi all... It's Saturday 1st of September and I just got in from work. I did not want to get up this a.m after having a week off and seeing my lovely son, and having son and daughter together at home like the old days... ahhh miss them.

Anyway the card for today is an interesting one, as it looks so simple but it has a few little tricks up its crafty little sleeve, haha!

The heart on left and the butterfly on the right were both made with crafters clay and moulds. Amazing this stuff is! It dries as light as a feather as it is made from paper, so weighs nothing at all. I used trusty pinflair glue gel to stick it on to the card and it attaches really easily.

I added a little versamark and some gold mica powder, perfect pearls from Tim would be great too. Then I made a little frame of 2nd generation stamped butterflies and a bolder one in the centre. Next I chose some papers, ribbon and a greeting and hey presto as they say... a newcard was born.

Have a great saturday!
Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment