Saturday 6 October 2012

2 post Saturday.

Evening all, I have 2 cards for you tonight.

The first is very feminine, and the second is actually pretty masculine.

Hope your all having a good weekend so far, and I hope the folks at the Great North papercraft event up in Harrogate are having a great time, (I so wish I was there). I hope my cards got to Craftwork cards in time to be at the event too. Anyway we are having really rotten rain here in Hertfordshire so I hope you're faring better where you are.

Have a great Saturday evening, or what's left of it.

This is a bit of a hybrid haha, I used the spellbinders Pick of the day I got from create and craft, but I did it with Kanban card stock and used creative expressions ribbon and pins. The background is gorgeous; it is one of spellbinders new A4 embossing folders, yummy. The lovely sentiment is also from Kanban and was Dawn Wheeler's kits which were really pretty vintage kits that came out just a few months back and was very nice.

Next..
This one I started with the animal print paper and mounted it on black card stock. I cut out a background piece from white card and inked it with distress to match the back. I wrapped a ribbon around and added a small bow and a piece of Candi.

I cut out this very ornate small d-lite from spellbinders, which I mounted on black card again. I put the lattice onto mounting foam to raise it up fro the design and then I used some black enamel accents from Ranger and placed small dots in the cross of the lattice (took a while neck now killing lol). I
added my sentiment which I inked and added Best wishes to.

Very happy with that.. I can do a man's card woo hoo...
See you tomorrow guys!
Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment