Wednesday 3 October 2012

Best of Everything.

Well it's almost 4a.m UK time. And it's chilly.. I woke and couldn't sleep although thankfully the headache I seemed to have all day yesterday has gone yayyyy.
I managed to finish off all my samples yesterday for the GNPE stand for Craftwork Cards.
Here is one of them, A pretty little number if I do say so myself.
  • I die-cut a shape that I could ink and stamp a sentiment on first , then took a frame from the pack that would fit behind it. I inked very lightly a doilie to sit behind the frames.
  • I took my lattice punch to the purple piece of card that was in the Bohemian kit, then cut it in half.
  • I love to make flowers so I made several all different from the pack but also just from laying down some glue and sticking the Candi into it with a dded bling. Flowers need leaves so I stamped some and cut them out.
  • I cut a couple of mats and layers. 
  • Next I assembled the whole thing together above , firstly laying out all the pieces before gluing to make sure it sat well together. it is good to have a plan before you start so you know where you will end up on your project.
  • lastly I tied a double bow and after gluing into place added a piece of Candi and all the leaves I squeezed under flowers to finish.
Well. I hope everyone likes it I know I certainly enjoyed making it, definitely a fab kit to get. I have to post them up to Leeds tomorrow for the guys to take pics and put them on the stand over the weekend. Have a good Wednesday guys.

Kim xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment