Wednesday 4 September 2013

Heartfelt Wednesday.

Hey folks

Yes that's right it certainly is Heartfelt Wednesday and the card I made a while ago now and sent it to CHA in Las Vegas with the lovely Sue Wilson is finally making its debut on Heartfelt creations today.

That's right no stage right for her today , she very simple and classically elegant and is from the collection that was launched at the beginning of the month, The Christmas card collection. , of course we are just one week away from the new launch and wow is everybody in for a treat. My goodness just as soon as one collection comes out and wows me another one comes and totally surprises me and tops the last. Well done Heartfelt I am loving being a part of the team.

So without further ado
My Christmas Gift of love card.

This was one of those cards I didn't know what I was going to make I just started to make and see what happens cards. I was pleased with the result though. 
  • I took a piece of the paper from The Christmas card collection an layered it with a red mat then a pierced mat. All onto an 8x8inch card base.
  • I then took a piece of white card an cut out an aperture.
  • I stamped the words I wanted looking through the aperture.
  • Then I embossed the piece with dots and wrapped a red ribbon around.
  • I stamped the classic holy an cut it out with the matching Die.
  • Colouring in the holy and putting on glossy accents just on the holly berry parts was next.
  • Lastly 3 red stones and a big red crinkly bow, Lovely.
that paper from this collection really sets the card off with its simple holly reflection.
 As always I will add this card to my sites on Twitter and Pintrest not to mention facebook Please join  the blog if you aren't a member already I would love to have you.

Anyway sorry its a small post  but have a great day. Don't forget to pop over to heartfelt Creations to look at their blog, with all the designs teams amazing creations and of course right now there is a call open for them too so if you think you would like to be part of this great team why not try out?


Kim 
xxxx


4 comments: