Monday 2 September 2013

Visible Image September Challenge

Hello Everyone.


Oh no.... I has that Monday feeling oh dear , dragging my feet off to the office ,If I had a school bag I'd be dragging it behind me on the floor. Ha ha What is it about Monday ? it isn't any different to any other day and yet we never like the first few hours of Monday at all. The rat race begins.. Now if I could craft all day and have a "real job" in the craft industry then I would be one happy girlie even on a Monday.

One thing though to definitely cheer us all , There is a new challenge over at Visible Image blog 
Congratulations to Sharon King who did a fabulous tag with Max Rocks set of stamps as chosen by Mr Random for the August challenge, she can choose her some newwwww stamps back at Visible Image woooo hooo.
So September challenge is on and the theme this month is Sentiment. So Its all about the sentiment, go off and get crafty and get entering guys.

There are only a few rules No digi's and use a Visible Image stamp. the item you create can be anything and once you blog it you need to mention you are entering the Visible Image September challenge and lastly you must be a member of the Visible Image blog. Simpless.....
Good luck with entering everyone and the winner gets to pick £20 of stamps of their own choosing at Visible image head quarters. Very nicely does it guys hey...


I choose the verse created and written by our lovely Helen at Visible Image.
 
 Around the edge in white embossing you will see the Bronte border stamp too.

 I created the flowers from a lovely piece of lilac card and so with the negative space I mounted it on grey and white and added some lace and voila another card.So you get to use the waste too as its so pretty with added sparkles.

Well I hope you enjoyed this post and will leave me your comments as always let me know what you think or what you have made with your negative space and Sentiments recently.
Don't forget to enter this fabulous challenge , the stamps are very reasonably priced so you can get a ton of bargains with the prize if you win but you have to be in it to win it as the saying goes so get crafty.
Have a great Monday and I will see you really soon.

crafty Hugs 

Kim 

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Kim, this is lovely! A gorgeous card and gift. Who would not love displaying it? Very pretty colors, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete