Sunday 22 September 2013

Visible Image Sunday and Aly Paly weekend news.

Hi friends.

How are we all?
I hope you are doing great. I have had a brilliant weekend so far.. Today I went to the glorious Alexandra Palace affectionately called Ally Pally here. It was a lovely day and I could see for miles down the hills and over Muswell hill etc standing outside the palace.

I met some ladies Tina and Georgina from my Craftwork cards design team and also Tina's lovely friend Karen, ladies it was an honour to meet you and sit and have not so nice coffee but coffee none the less before piling into the show and splitting up to go hunt down bargains. We were chatting away and before you know it it was 11.30 already, I had a walk around and picked up some bargains and then met an absolutely amazing lady called Lysanne who is part of Creative Expressions along with the wonderful Sue Wilson, I cannot begin to express how warm and kind these two ladies have been toward me and I thank them both from the bottom of my heart. (watch this space to see what is coming from here woooooooo exciting is not the word.)
I am also going back to the show Sunday(today) to meet up with another lady I haven't yet met from my heartfelt Creations team, I can't even remember how we found each other now but we have been chatting around 7 months now and this will be our first meet. Nikki I cant wait lovely lady.

Now sorry If I am waffling.. I actually have 2 lovely long weeks off of work and so am looking forward to a lot of craft to show you all. The time will fly by but for now I am sooo looking forward to this time.
I got back from the show and as today is my day to post for the amazingly deep etched and detailed Visible Image I was going to make something with the stamps I had already but I had special post form Mark and Helen who are the very special owners of Visible Image and In it was the most wonderful snow flakes and verses so of course I used these instead. I am very thankful to them both for the little gifts we receive. Bless you both.

Here is my card for today.

 So sorry the photographer (ME)  hasn't taken amazing shots of this one but it was very late and the light had gone so I will exchange for better once I get back from the show, The card stock is a pearlised Navy blue and i have embossed the snowflakes in white and then silver and cut the silver once out and added them on top of the plain white ones then added blue Promarker to the outer edges and iridescent glitter than is soooo sparkly.
Rolled flowers in organza and lace and pearls finish this off.
 The verse is called  'Winters Miricle'  and is truly beautiful. The snowflakes are 'Enchanting snowflakes' and the more you look at them the more you seem to see. This shot certainly shows this card at a more classy angle and is lit a little better.


   Enchanting snowflake.                             Winters Miracle

What do you think? comments always gratefully received of course.

 I certainly seem to have made a lot of Christmas cards lately and I have some amazing ideas in my head for some vintage and wonderful things that today inspired me with. The windows in the palace for one certainly have a Gothic under tone and I would love to distress something with an arched window and spooky it up for Halloween.

Anyway my lovely crafters I hope you like this card and I will have some really special news for you very soon I promise and don't forget the chances to win some fabulous items too as soon as I hit my first 100 followers then we will be in to Competition time and woo hoo have I got some lovely prizes.

Have a wonderful day and I will post again on Monday.


Love always and keep crafting

Kim 
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Fab card Kim, the 'Enchanting snowflakes' and the 'Winters Miracle' sentiment are so lovely, I think we'll all be using them a lot !!!! Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim, the snowflakes are gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Great colours too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete