Sunday 1 September 2013

Visible Sunday.

Hi all my lovelies in blogland.

So its Sunday again.. already. Where or who has stolen the weekend? I feel like I only just left work thinking yay its the weekend. Still at least we have the whole of Sunday as yet.

So its my day to blog for Visible Image and  I had a play with the stamp set called '"Time after time" Which I love.. I love to use vintage images where ever I can  but this time I thought I would try something a little different and created and easel card.


Within the set there is a fabby crackle stamp so I used that to create this gorgeous background. I also inked around the edges . Separately I stamped some of the images from the set, the cogs and numbers, The word 'Time' and my sentiment. I cut them all out and did any inking needed.
I then mounted them all onto black card stock and put the card together.

Glossy accents was used literally all over the face of the clock after using a light grey Promarker all around the inner edge. You can't see the grey at the mo cos the accent's is still wet but as it dries it seems to sharpen anything you do almost like a magnifying glass.

 You can see the glossy accents all nice and shiny here.
 Nice close up of the background and numbers stamp too.

 My easel
 I love the sentiment here cut out with a Spellbinder die, d-lite.
The wings I cut out several times this photo shows the layers and also how it looks folded closed for posting if needed.I used a ribbon I had that looked like a measuring tape which is very me although usually Id cover it in ink and screw it up maybe but as I said before I thought I'd try to keep it clean and simple as these stamps are so deeply etched and detailed they really don't need much work at all.

I hope every one has a great day with lots of sunshine and I will be back on Wednesday to share another Card from the amazing Heartfelt Creations.

Please  leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today's card It really is great to get feedback and tell your friends to come join the blog too as I mentioned before I will be doing a freebie competition once I hit my first 100 followers to the blog so please share me to facebook etc so we can get the numbers a little higher.


Hugs.

Kim 
xxxx

Time after time.

4 comments:

  1. O what a gorgeous card so love the effect with the wings and the watch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, shows the 'Time after time' set off brilliantly....can't wait to get my set :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful easel card. Love everything you've done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicky , sue and Jane. I love reading your comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete