Wednesday 8 January 2014

Heartfelt creations & more.

Hi Folks

Today I wanted to show a couple of My latest Heartfelt Creations cards, The first one of which is showing on their blog right now with full instructions so I won't add them here too but feel free to pop over with the link and have a look , If you leave me a comment there also they are running a win the whole collection competition so they randomly choice 2 winners from all the posts between now and the 15th which will be announced on the 15th January so be sure to leave a comment on the new collection which is The Majestic morning collection.
Emma Lou Beechy the creative director for Heartfelt Creations has done a really nice video on how to shape the flowers from the collection also which is worthwhile watching too.

So here is the bright and breezy card I made for today.

 This is the picture on the Heartfelt Creations website.

 A close up on the flowers.
 I covered the back in an adhesive sheet and added the diamond snow glitter here.
 Two of the little tags that come in the Paper collection.

Next is the card I had on last weeks posts that I showed on facebook but not on the blog again there are full instructions on the Heartfelt blog so I won't do it on here again. It features the Floral key collection launched in December.

 This is the picture on the Heartfelt blog so you can find it easily.

 Some close ups on the dies cuts this is the Floral key collection shown on C&C.

So I hope you like both of these cards and enjoy a look over the water into the Heartfelt Creations blog and a look at some of the other designers work too. As ever please let me know what you think and what you enjoy etc. I love reading your comments and am slowly starting to get to know you all which is lovely.

Have a great afternoon and join me here tomorrow for Creative expressions Thursday. (Sorry this post is so late I have been trying to get it to load for ages silly blogger... arrgggg.

Love
Kim 
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Kim, Wow !! Wow !! and triple Wow !! I adore this new Majestic Morning collection, the colours are stunning. I want it !! I need it !! and I have to have it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Patricia
      Thanks for stopping by, everyone that sees this collection loves it so good luck with the competition. Hoped you would all enter so you all have a chance.Glad you did.
      love Kim xxx

      Delete
  2. Absolutley eye popping gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy , lovely to see you, so glad all is well now and hubbies on the mend. phew.
      love your cards.
      Kim xx

      Delete